Featured Resolved
2.6

Found just what I wanted...finally!Didn't buy it until I got home and decided I wanted it.

Called and placed a hold on it (they wouldn't take payment over the phone) and drove in the next day and paid for it, with my TJ Maxx card, I might add. I signed a two-part form, one stayed with the store and the pink copy went with me along with th tags that were on the piece. I had to find someone to pick it up, so I told them I would be there on Saturday. Well, I WAS there on Saturday, but my item was sold on Friday night.

I was told the customer took the sold tag off and the clerk made a new tag so she could sell it. Why didn't anyone check and see if there was a signed paper for that item? All the tags were off of it. Wasn't that a clue?

What happens to that paper? Isn't it kept in a book? Or is it just to appease the customer? And on top of it all, I had someone drive in to pick it up.

I love HG. But I will NEVER shop there again.

And I am also cutting up my TJMaxx card.You need to develop a protocol on how to handle your furniture dept, because frankly, it SUCKS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Emmett3 stated that there is a room for improvement of how unimportant i felt. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "sale handled poorly." of dresser. Homegoods needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresser in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Homegoods.

Had an Experience with HomeGoods?

Comments

They do this all the time.I worked there for 3 months and can assure you if they can sell something brother they will.

It is only about sales and using part time workers like pieces of garbage they can throw out anytime they want.. They reduce their hours and force them to quit..

THey are a bunch of liars and from top to middle management its all about greed only !

Emmett3
Gilbert, Arizona, United States #1108422

Update: I contacted the DM of the Chandler store.When he contacted me, he had already spoken with the Store Manager, so he was aware of the situation.

The DM had found the cabinet at another Arizona store, delivered it to my home and took $50 of for my inconvenience. My opinion of Homegoods went to a whole new level. Sitting here looking at my cabinet and I LOVE it! Now that's the way to do business!

Thank you Michael!You are an outstanding DM!!

It doesn't matter.

You would've returned it a month after the return period ended anyway and would still be here crying about how the policies shouldn't apply to you anyway.

to Anonymous #1103689

Who the *** are you? Why don't you close your pie hole?