Homegoods - Furniture sold after being paid for
Found just what I wanted...finally!Didn't buy it until I got home and decided I wanted it.
Called and placed a hold on it (they wouldn't take payment over the phone) and drove in the next day and paid for it, with my TJ Maxx card, I might add. I signed a two-part form, one stayed with the store and the pink copy went with me along with th tags that were on the piece. I had to find someone to pick it up, so I told them I would be there on Saturday. Well, I WAS there on Saturday, but my item was sold on Friday night.
I was told the customer took the sold tag off and the clerk made a new tag so she could sell it. Why didn't anyone check and see if there was a signed paper for that item? All the tags were off of it. Wasn't that a clue?
What happens to that paper? Isn't it kept in a book? Or is it just to appease the customer? And on top of it all, I had someone drive in to pick it up.
I love HG. But I will NEVER shop there again.
And I am also cutting up my TJMaxx card.You need to develop a protocol on how to handle your furniture dept, because frankly, it SUCKS.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- How unimportant i felt
- Reason of review:
- Sale handled poorly.
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "I'm 17 years old and I have been using Wen for maybe a year now. I am half black half white but I have very fine hair. I noticed for..."
- "I was excited to have CenturyLink for the first time but they suck!!! I thought Cox and Time Warner were bad but CenturyLink is the worst of all. Is CenturyLink..."
- "We purchased a 2007 Cadillac CTS on Sept. 21, 2009,as a second owner. January 17,2011 we took the vehicle to trade it in. We were told the vehicle has major..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "Got E-mail for FREE SHIPPING and 25% off all merchandise. That is a total and complete lie. They give nothing off on AS SEEN ON TV ITEMS. The web-site does..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."