Homegoods - Furniture sold after being paid for
Found just what I wanted...finally!Didn't buy it until I got home and decided I wanted it.
Called and placed a hold on it (they wouldn't take payment over the phone) and drove in the next day and paid for it, with my TJ Maxx card, I might add. I signed a two-part form, one stayed with the store and the pink copy went with me along with th tags that were on the piece. I had to find someone to pick it up, so I told them I would be there on Saturday. Well, I WAS there on Saturday, but my item was sold on Friday night.
I was told the customer took the sold tag off and the clerk made a new tag so she could sell it. Why didn't anyone check and see if there was a signed paper for that item? All the tags were off of it. Wasn't that a clue?
What happens to that paper? Isn't it kept in a book? Or is it just to appease the customer? And on top of it all, I had someone drive in to pick it up.
I love HG. But I will NEVER shop there again.
And I am also cutting up my TJMaxx card.You need to develop a protocol on how to handle your furniture dept, because frankly, it SUCKS.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- How unimportant i felt
- Reason of review:
- Sale handled poorly.
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I live in Ohio Cleveland and my house located next to the new Home Goods store in Aurora that just opened not long time ago. On august 13 2014 I..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I called GE Monogram customer care at 800-444-1845 and scheduled a service call for a fridge that was not working correctly. The fridge cost $8,000 and is..."
- "This company has no business ethics, etiquette, concepts of truthful facts, or regard for its customers. This place is SATURATED by mice. They permeated my unit, resulting in $1000s in..."
- "This crook insisted that I pay him upfront and poured me a driveway that chipped, flaked and cracked after 2 weeks! I called him over and over again and requested..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."