Sandcreek store is the least helpful Homegoods I have been to and I've been to 5 here in Bay area.Don't know where they hire these people: A display item, just as you walk into the store, was damaged in several places and probably not what you want a consumer to see upon arriving at the store.

I gently and nicely brought this to the attention of one of the clerks thinking surely she would want to replace it with something more marketable . . . and she just looked at me.

I smiled and walked away - and so did she.

I couldn't help but shake my head.Moraga store is my #1 go-to for display, helpfulness and just plain fun to shop.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Homegoods. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Homegoods to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Homegoods and homegoods customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with HomeGoods?

Comments