Homegoods - Review about Customer Abuse from Reminderville, Ohio
I live in Ohio Cleveland and my house located next to the new Home Goods store in Aurora that just opened not long time ago.On august 13 2014 I went to the store like I do every other week to buy something for my house.
I was shocked today about what happened . I have never heard that customers can be treated like I was today. I was staying with my 6 years old daughter by the shelf and suddenly one glass cup just fall dawn from the shelf and hit my head . The pieces of glass was everywhere but first I got scared if my daughter ok.
She said she can't blink and feel something in her eye . Then I asked her many times and she said to me she thinks she has a problem to blink her eye but later she does not feel anything. I called the one girl who just worked there to clean a glass and she called her manager. Next the manager who I see first time in that store try to accuse me of breaking and damaging her product .
She also pointed that she call to police on me instead to apologize and make sure I never can come to her store anymore. I tried to check out the products I purchased and she also came to me again to remind me to leave her store and never come again. I never saw anything like that in my all entire life. I go to emergency and tomorrow make police report just to make sure that horrible women won't do customer service.
I told her that cause of her customer care they can lose customers and it's just horrible how she was acting. But she said to me she does no care she has enough customers and if I leave she will be ok. I also noticed that she was mean to other customers pointing to their kids and complaining around. How horrible it is !!!
That women should be fired and go to jail.
I am in hospital with my daughter to check her eyes and tomorrow cause it's late now I will go and make police report.I won't let somebody to treat me and my daughter that way !!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Abuse
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."