Homegoods - Review about Customer Abuse from Reminderville, Ohio
I live in Ohio Cleveland and my house located next to the new Home Goods store in Aurora that just opened not long time ago.On august 13 2014 I went to the store like I do every other week to buy something for my house.
I was shocked today about what happened . I have never heard that customers can be treated like I was today. I was staying with my 6 years old daughter by the shelf and suddenly one glass cup just fall dawn from the shelf and hit my head . The pieces of glass was everywhere but first I got scared if my daughter ok.
She said she can't blink and feel something in her eye . Then I asked her many times and she said to me she thinks she has a problem to blink her eye but later she does not feel anything. I called the one girl who just worked there to clean a glass and she called her manager. Next the manager who I see first time in that store try to accuse me of breaking and damaging her product .
She also pointed that she call to police on me instead to apologize and make sure I never can come to her store anymore. I tried to check out the products I purchased and she also came to me again to remind me to leave her store and never come again. I never saw anything like that in my all entire life. I go to emergency and tomorrow make police report just to make sure that horrible women won't do customer service.
I told her that cause of her customer care they can lose customers and it's just horrible how she was acting. But she said to me she does no care she has enough customers and if I leave she will be ok. I also noticed that she was mean to other customers pointing to their kids and complaining around. How horrible it is !!!
That women should be fired and go to jail.
I am in hospital with my daughter to check her eyes and tomorrow cause it's late now I will go and make police report.I won't let somebody to treat me and my daughter that way !!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Abuse
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."