I have to drive into Albuquerque to go to HOMEGOODS store.Why can't we have one in Rio Rancho, NM.

There are over 90,000 people in Rio Rancho and even more if you count Albuquerque West Side. The Kmart in Rio Rancho in HIGHWAY 528 JUST CLOSED AND IT WOULD BE A PERFECT PLACE FOR A HOMEGOODS STORE. I would shop there more if there was a HOMEGOODS here - also could use a TJ Max. I have to drive to ALBUQUERQUE to shop there too.

And the Marshalls store on the West Side of Albuquerque is too small and does not have a lot of merchandise.PLEASE help those of us who live on the west side of the Rio Grande.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with HomeGoods. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about HomeGoods.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare HomeGoods to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with HomeGoods?

Comments